State Fall Business Leadership Conference (SFBLC)
This statewide leadership development experience is generally held in late early November for chapter officers, members with leadership potential, and chapter advisers. The SFBLC is planned and hosted by the state officers and the state management team. Sessions include motivational general sessions, workshops presented by state leaders, and training delivered by professionals from the business community.
You won’t want to miss the exciting opportunities to:
- Develop valuable skills and to get to know more about our entire organization
- Compete in a real-world case competition
- Participate in the interactive Fall Leadership Institute
- Take part in the Mr. Phi Beta Lambda Competition!
- Network with PBL, and business professionals throughout the state
- And much more!
2012 SFBLC: Saturday, November 10, at the Red Lion Hotel Woodlake Conference Center.
Past dates and locations:
- 2011: Saturday, November 5, Hilton-Concord, Concord, CA
- 2010: Saturday, November 6, Clarion Hotel, Millbrae, CA
- 2009: Saturday, November 7, at UC Berkeley
- 2008: Sunday, November 9, at UC Berkeley
- 2007: Saturday, November 17 at UC Berkeley
- 2006: November 10-11 at UC Berkeley
- 2005: (Fall Annual Road Trip (FART)): Saturday, October 29 at UC Berkeley
- 2004: (Leadership Development Institute (LDI)): Friday-Sunday, October 15-17 at the Hilton in Burbank (joint FBLA)
Questions or concerns? Send an email to: email@example.com for more information.